If your technology is networked, your people are too, reducing their workload and increasing their productivity. Computine is highly experienced at designing computer networks to fit the needs of individual businesses and installing them with minimum disruption to work. We then provide maintenance and support service for your computer network and its associated systems.
Computine is a certified Microsoft Partner affiliate and is able to supply top quality equipment and the latest software at discounted prices.
The Computine network design and installation service
Computine provides a comprehensive project managed computer network solution for London businesses. A consultancy, design, installation and network support service that includes:
• Initial consultancy
• Design and planning
The key benefits of a computer network
A networked computer system carries an array of benefits including:
• Increased productivity
• Reduced costs
• Higher data security
• Centralized data backup
If your business is based in London and you require network support? or a computer network designed and installed, telephone Computine 02037589711
Some frequently asked questions about computer network support for London businesses
• What is a computer network?
• Why do I need a computer network?
• How do you set up and support a computer network?
• Computer network solutions – back up and disaster recovery
What is a computer network?
A network is a collection of computers, printers, and other electronic devices that can talk to one another and work together. A network allows individuals to share and exchange information such as files, diaries and contacts, and hardware such as printers and scanners.
Why do I need a computer network?
• Increased employee productivity:- When your office is connected your people are too, so everyone has quicker, more convenient access to the resources they need, saving your business time.
• Reduced communication costs:- Exchanging information electronically reduces paper, postage, and overnight delivery fees. You can also lower phone bills with automatic e-mail or fax delivery during off-peak hours. With multiple sites linked together, network telephony allows you to send your calls over dedicated network connections. This can greatly reduce call charges between your offices.
• Reduced office equipment costs:- Networking saves you money by letting you defer expensive equipment purchases. You won’t have to buy an extra printer or fax machine when it’s so easy to share what you already have.
How do you set up computer network?
To implement a computer network requires hardware and software. The most basic form of networking involves linking a series of computers to each other or to a more powerful computer (called the server) over short distances, for instance, a single office or a group of offices in the same building. This is known as a Local Area Network or LAN. The network hardware (consisting of network adaptors, cables, hubs or switches and routers) provides the physical connections between the computers. Network software, such as Microsoft Small Business Server 2003, provides the communications intelligence that lets your desktop applications, such as word processors or spreadsheets see the other users on the network and access shared resources.
As your business grows, your people have an increasing need to share software and hardware resources to maximize workflow. A file or storage server added to your network centralizes the place where files and information are stored and accessed. Not only does this server make it easier to find files and information, it also enables you to back them up efficiently and effectively.
Computer network solutions – Backup and Disaster Recovery
It’s vitally important that you have a proper computer network solution for backup and disaster recovery. In order to backup all your company’s information (which can extend to quite a large amount of data), a data tape device installed on the server combined with specialist software will quickly and efficiently backup your data each day to a tape that can then be taken off the business premises for safe keeping. In the unfortunate event of a complete system failure or “crash”, we can restore your system data back to its original state enabling your company a speedy recovery and return to work.